We welcome and encourage Kindergarten registration for children born in 2013 starting February 1, 2018. To book an appointment to register, click here (available starting January 12). An appointment is required for registration. Drop-ins are not able to be accommodated.
Registration Criteria and Required Documentation
- Students must live with their parents, legal guardian or custodial guardian.
- Check to see if you live in our attendance area by clicking on School Locator and entering your address. Note that you must register in your attendance area school even if you are applying for acceptance at another Burnaby School. District Placement Factors & Priorities for Registration
- Children must be born in 2013 to register for kindergarten in September 2018.
- Parents with Work or Study Permits must go the Burnaby School District 41 Board Office at 5325 Kincaid St., Burnaby, BC V5G 2W2 (604) 296-6900 before coming to the school.
- If you have questions, or have concerns about support or medical needs for your child please contact the school at 604-296-9034 to arrange an appointment with the Principal.