Kindergarten Registration for September 2020 at Taylor Park starting February 1 is by appointment only. More information will be posted here mid-January 2020. Please check back often!
All other registrations/times… Please contact our school by calling the school at 604-296-9034 prior to coming in or use this link to email a request for a Registration Appointment. Our office hours are 8:30 – 3:30. Please suggest a day and time that would work for you.
If possible, have the following printed and completed before you come to the school to register your student:
- Student Information Form
- Medical Information Form
- All required documentation
Click here for a list of documents that must accompany your student’s registration.
Registration Criteria and Required Documentation:
- Students must live with their parents, legal guardian or custodial guardian.
- Check to see if you live in our attendance area by clicking on School Locator and entering your address. Note that you must register in your attendance area school even if you are applying for acceptance at another Burnaby School. District Placement Factors & Priorities for Registration
- Registration for Kindergarten students (for children born in 2015) begins on February 1
- Cross District forms are accepted from February 1 – 28 for the first round of placements
- Children must be born in 2015 to register for kindergarten students starting in September 2020.
- All families with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Work or Study paperwork must book an immigration processing appointment at http://burnabyschools.ca/booking/. Please do not go to the board office as they no longer accept walk-in appointments.