REGISTRATION IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
For instructions and to make an appointment, to register, click here.
Registration Criteria and Required Documentation
- Students must live with their parents, legal guardian or custodial guardian.
- Registration begins on February 1
- Cross District forms are accepted from February 1 – 28 for the first round of placements
- Check to see if you live in our attendance area by clicking on School Locator and entering your address. Note that you must register in your attendance area school even if you are applying for acceptance at another Burnaby School. District Placement Factors & Priorities for Registration
- Children must be born in 2013 to register for kindergarten in September 2018.
- All families with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Work, Study or Refugee paperwork must book an immigration processing appointment at http://burnabyschools.ca/booking/. Please do not go to the board office as they will no longer be accepting walk-in appointments. before coming to the school.
Click here for a list of documents needed for your registration appointment.
Burnaby School District Student Information Form
Burnaby School District Medical Information Form