The Burnaby School District Educational Technology Committee has been working on a set of surveys to gain a better sense of the state of technology in our district. You are invited to participate in the parent/family survey on Survey Monkey by using the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Families-Survey or by printing and returning the Ed Tech – Parent Survey
A few things to note about the survey:
- All Burnaby School District families have the opportunity to participate in the Educational Technology Survey.
- For families with more than one child in a Burnaby school, the survey can be filled out once for the family, or it can be filled out more than once for each individual child.
- The survey will be anonymous, but will ask for some demographic information:
- Your child(ren)’s grade level
- Your child(ren)’s school
- Individual survey responses will be confidential. Only summarized data will be shared.
- The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- The survey will be ‘open’ to all families from June 6 – June 23
We encourage you to take the approximately 10 minutes to complete the survey. We really want to hear from all families, so we can get a good sense of the state of technology in the district and of the things we need to focus on moving forward.
Roberto Bombelli – Assistant Superintendent